Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR USING THIS SITE.
These legal conditions govern the use of Products, Services and access to the Web Site. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions please do not purchase goods, services and exit this Site. By purchasing products, services and/or using this Site, you agree to comply with and to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- This Terms and Conditions Agreement (“Agreement”) contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to an individual’s or entity’s use of WeConnectFashion Products, Services and Web Site provided by WeConnectFashion (“WeConnectFashion”). As used in this Agreement, “We” means WeConnectFashion, “You” means the applicant, “Products” means any books, directories, mailing lists, sales leads, research reports, “Services” means any service performed by WeConnectFashion employees or Third Party Affiliates, “Site” means any means for viewing the Web Site electronically, including, but not limited to World Wide Websites, intranets or extranets, event names, event producers, and associated data delivered by WeConnectFashion , and “Publishers” refers to the creators of any articles/advertorials to which we link.
- There are no exceptions to the following terms and conditions.
- All Free WeConnectFashion Services are supported by contextual advertising. All other WeConnectFashion Services are fee based services.
- Return Policy ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PERFORMED BY WeConnectFashion ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-RETURNABLE. Due to the nature of the Products being sold and/or leased, WeConnectFashion cannot accept returns of products once they have been delivered. You acknowledge that you have read all available information about the product before you place your order.
- WeConnectFashion make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding Products, Services and Web Site and/or any materials or information provided, all of which are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis. Products, Services and Web Site contain information that has been assembled using a combination of sources, including companies themselves. Every reasonable effort is made to provide timely and accurate data. However, there are inherent time delays and information contained herein is subject to rapid change and inconsistencies in the gathering and compiling of data. WeConnectFashion can accept no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of such information or for loss or damage caused by any use thereof. WeConnectFashion does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability or suitability of Products, Services and Web Site, or any content or data found on Products, Services and Web Site, and expressly disclaim all warranties and conditions, including implied warranties and conditions of merchantibility, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from course of dealing or usage of trade.
- Use of Products.
- You acknowledge that WeConnectFashion products, descriptions and other material (collectively, the “Products”) that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of WeConnectFashion and in some cases third-party content providers.
- You may not modify any of the Products, in whole or part.
- You may not copy, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute, redistribute, display, or in any way exploit any of the Products, in whole or in part, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Products may be accessed and downloaded only as required to view for individual use. A single copy that includes all copyright and other notices may be printed. Products are not to be republished or distributed, in part or whole, without written permission from WeConnectFashion
- You may not sell, license, sublicense, assign, transfer or otherwise economically exploit any of the Products, in whole or in part, to any party regardless of that party’s commercial status. Names are furnished for the confidential use of the Licensee only. Unauthorized use or conveyance to third parties is prohibited. Listings have been seeded with decoy contacts to protect against unauthorized use.
WeConnectFashion List Use Agreement
a. WeConnectFashion mailing lists come with a one year unlimited use license. Authorized use begins on the date the list is received and continues for twelve consecutive months until termination.
b. The list and all information contained are the property of WeConnectFashion
c. The Licensee agrees that no part of the list may be reproduced, used to enhance or add information to any other list, file or database, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise. The Licensee agrees to protect the list from such misuse while in possession of list.
- You agree to permit WeConnectFashion to display your company’s name, logo and URL on WeConnectFashion’ web site, in WeConnectFashion marketing and reporting literature, profile application, and any other advertising.
- Use of Site.
- You acknowledge that the Site contains descriptions and other material (collectively, the “Web Site”) that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of WeConnectFashion and in some cases third-party content providers.
- You may not modify any of the Web Site, in whole or part. Specifically, You must display the Web Site as headline hyperWeb Site that connect via a WeConnectFashion url to the corresponding full-text profile/article on the site where the profile/article is published. You shall not be entitled to frame an article from a Publisher’s Site or any part thereof within the Your Site and You shall ensure at all times that each of the Web Site on Your site, when clicked, will not open in a frame. You agree that You will at all times conspicuously designate the Publisher as the source of the calendar content.
- You may not copy, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute, redistribute, display, or in any way exploit any of the Web Site, in whole or in part, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement.
- You may not sell, license, sublicense, assign, transfer or otherwise economically exploit any of the Web Site, in whole or in part, to any party regardless of that party’s commercial status.
- You may reproduce the Web Site on pages not powered directly by WeConnectFashion, provided, however that the text of the headline and the link through the WeConnectFashion domain remain unmodified, and the source attributed remains intact. You are not authorized to copy the text from any article, without the express permission of WeConnectFashion or the Publisher.
- You may write commentary around the Web Site, and sell advertising on the page which contains the Web Site but you shall be solely liable if such commentary and/or advertising violates or infringes on the rights of any Publisher.
- The Web Site may not be used on Sites which We determine to be unsuitable. Unsuitable Sites include those that:
- promote sexually explicit materials
- promote violence and/or illegal activities
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- modify the names of publishers or fail to give proper source attribution without publisher permission
- otherwise violate intellectual property rights
WeConnectFashion Intellectual Property.
a. The Web Site on the Service contain a link to the WeConnectFashion domain. You may not delete, disable, modify or hide this intermediate link to the WeConnectFashion Site without written permission from WeConnectFashion.
b. You must credit WeConnectFashion for use of the Service via a hyperlink to the WeConnectFashion web site at the bottom of any WeConnectFashion Web Site. If the service does not include a default hypertext link to the WeConnectFashion Site, you must attribute the credit by adding a WeConnectFashion logo link, available in our Media Kit. The logo should appear either directly above or below your WeConnectFashion Web Site, and should link viewers to /calendar/.
If the Service does include a default hypertext link to the WeConnectFashion Site, you may not delete or modify the WeConnectFashion Link without prior written permission from WeConnectFashion.
- You agree to permit WeConnectFashion to display your site’s name, logo and URL on WeConnectFashion’ web site, in WeConnectFashion marketing and reporting literature, profile application, and any other advertising.
- Responsibility for your Company.
- WeConnectFashion is an independent provider of Products, Services and Web Site. You are responsible for taking all reasonable precautions to ensure that materials used do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights).
- Our Products, Services and Web Site may contain references and/or Web Site to companies, products and web sites which are owned and operated by Publishers (the “External Sources”). You acknowledge that WeConnectFashion is not responsible for the availability of any External Sources. You should contact the companies for those External Sources if you have any concerns regarding such Products, Services and Web Site located on such External Sources.
- While we will make commercially reasonable efforts to maintain the currency, accuracy and availability of our Products, Services and Web Site, we make no representation that the operation of our Products, Services and Web Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and We will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
- We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or our Products, Services and Web Site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) relating to the use of our Products, Services and Web Site other than in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF WeConnectFashion, THE PUBLISHERS, THIRD PARTY Products, Services and Web Site PROVIDERS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Reasonable Access. WeConnectFashion reserves the right to block your access to the Products, Services and Web Site if you are using it in excess of this provision or otherwise unreasonably within the sole discretion of WeConnectFashion.
- The Products, Services and Web Site available through WeConnectFashion are delivered in accordance with the terms of a License Agreement. We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new agreement on our Site. We may also choose to use commercially reasonable efforts to notify all users under this Agreement via any email addresses you provide to WeConnectFashion. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR CONTINUED UTILIZATION OF THE SERVICE FOLLOWING ANY CHANGE WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
- Termination of Service. WeConnectFashion reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of Products and/or Web Site at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OPERATE WEBSITES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO OR COMPETE WITH YOUR COMPANY. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE SERVICE AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
- Limitation of Liablility.
- You agree that WeConnectFashion (and its agents, officers, directors and employees) are not liable for damages of any kind that accompany or result from your use of Products, Services and/or Web Site and any material posted in or on it.
- If, notwithstanding the foregoing, WeConnectFashion or any of the Third Parties should be found liable for any loss or damage which arise out of or is in any way connected with any of the functions or uses of Products, Services and Web Site or their content, the liability of WeConnectFashion and third parties shall no event exceed in the aggregate $100 USD.
WeConnectFashion reserves the right to, without notice, change Products, Services and Web Site, including without imitation with respect to products offered, product information, availability, content and pricing, and may at any time modify the Terms and Conditions of use of Products, Services and Web Site. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your use of Products, Services and Web Site will be conditional upon your acceptace of the Terms and Conditions in force at the time of your use.
These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed severable. In the event any provision of the Terms and conditions is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceablility of any other remaining provisions.
- This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. If any inconsistency exists between the terms of this agreement and any additional terms and conditions posted on the Service, such terms shall be interpreted as to eliminate any inconsistency, if possible, and otherwise, the additional terms and conditions shall control. In any legal action brought to enforce the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its reasonable costs and fees, including attorney fees.