Sourcing

Magrit

Spanish Firm Magrit Has A Long-Standing Tradition In The Footwear Industry, With A History Going Back More Than 75 Years. The Company, Based In Elda, Alicante, Is Owned By The Amat Family. Magrit Produces About 150,000 Pairs Of Shoes A Year.

Magrit Has Positioned Itself In The Most Exclusive Market Segment. The Firm Targets Women Aged Between 30 And 60 Who Value Quality Above All Else.

A Large Share Of The Production Is Destined For International Markets, Part Of A Strategy Based On A Highly Active Network Of Sales Agents And Regular Attendance At International Trade Fairs. Britain Is The Firm’s Biggest Client, Accounting For 60% Of Total Exports. The Remaining 40% Is Destined For Asia, Australia And The US.

Market

Womens

Footwear

Dress Shoes

Import/Export

Export

Headquarters

Gran Bretana 63-65

Alicante, ES

Toll Free 34965398900