SS17 Womenswear Color on the Catwalk Preview
Courtesy of Trendstop
As the international collections heat up, WeConnectFashion readers get an exclusive insight into three of the essential color directions first identified in our SS17 Color Forecast, which the Trendstop team expects to see moving through to Ready-to-Wear. Magma Coral and Honey Yellow bring sun-drenched warmth to bold brights while the blue tinted purple of Heather cools things down with fresh icy pastel tones.
Pink heats up for summer as coral tones come infused with molten red. Single color looks make a statement across both casual and formal applications.
- Shades of pinks are emboldened with fiery red undertones.
- Casual suiting offers a statement take on man-tailored styles.
- Silky fabrications and ribbon detailing are a boldly feminine alternative.
Top image courtesy of Trendstop: Cedric Charlier Resort 2016.
Springtime yellows are given added warmth with sticky infusion of golden honeyed tones and amber tinted hues.
- Saturated yellows are warmed up with gold and amber tones.
- Monochrome accents have a bold, modernist appeal.
- Woolen and silk fabrications lend a softer touch.
Palest purple hues come with cooling blue undertones for a fresh and feminine feel that compliments crisp shirting and subtle tailoring.
- Blue tints add an icy coolness to feminine purples.
- Pale heathery tones enhance clean-lined silhouettes.
- Bright white accents and accessories enhance the fresh feel.
All images courtesy of Trendstop.
WeConnectFashion readers can get get a taste of Trendstop’s expertly curated reports with a FREE copy of the SS16 Top Collections by City Report,featuring the most directional designers, downloadable imagery and key catwalk trends.
Click the banner to receive your complimentary presentation.
Trendstop.com, is the world’s leading trend forecasting agency for fashion forward trend information that is validated through early consumers to give you confidence in your trend decision making. Clients include H&M, Primark, Forever21, Zalando, Geox, Evisu, Hugo Boss, L’Oreal and MTV.