Spring/Summer 2019 Graphic Themes Direction
Courtesy of Trendstop
Trendstop’s print experts bring you the latest graphics concepts that will be impacting apparel for the Spring/Summer 2019 season and beyond. Translatable for both women’s and menswear, these three essential trends will be hugely influential to the SS19 season. US Road Trip brings an American vacation vibe to printed tees and tops while By The Sea Sticker Book transforms nautical motifs with a new playful, nostalgic approach. Neo Iconography celebrates celebrity with a contemporary take on the original fan t-shirt as iconic imagery is applied to a variety of apparel.
Surface Design Inspiration
Image courtesy of Trendstop. MSGM S/S 2018 collection.
US Road Trip
The United States is the destination as SS19 vacation prints and graphics embark on an American road trip.
- Tropical, palm-shaded resorts and arid desert locations are key motifs
- Faded postcards inspire the vintage sepia tones of photo-real prints
- Trucker appliqués applied to utility casuals capture the road trip spirit
By The Sea Sticker Book
Classic nautical looks are refreshed through a more playful and colorful approach that works for both men’s and womenswear.
- Stylized sea creatures offer a fun take on maritime themes
- Simplified graphics have a cartoonish sticker-esque quality
- Single motifs and central placements make a statement
Modern day pop-culture inspires SS19’s placement graphic prints as famous faces and retro icons adorn athleisure and casual apparel.
- Polaroid photos and magazine shoots inspire print panels and patches
- Monochrome, sepia or color photo effects reference vintage portraits
- Utilizing celebrity images, both past and present, broadens the appeal
All images courtesy of Trendstop.
WeConnectFashion readers can get FREE ACCESS to Trendstop’s Spring Summer 2017 Graphic Themes report, an essential guide to the season’s must-have graphic prints for the fashion market. Simply click here to receive your complimentary report. . Simply click here to receive your complimentary report. Simply click here, to receive your free report.
Trendstop.com, is the world’s leading trend forecasting agency for fashion forward trend information that is validated through early consumers to give you confidence in your trend decision making. Clients include H&M, Primark, Forever21, Zalando, Geox, Evisu, Hugo Boss, L’Oreal and MTV.
- Women's Reports
- Menswear Reports
- Color: Fall/Winter Color Trends
- Color: Spring/Summer Color Trends
- Runway & Tradeshow: Fall/Winter
- Runway & Tradeshow: Spring/Summer
RELATED CONTACT LISTS PRODUCTS