London Fashion Week Mens Designer Showrooms Fall/Winter 2018-19
Courtesy of Trendstop
The Designer Showroom exhibition space in London played host to the best in established and emerging talent that will be shaping the menswear scene into FW18-19 and beyond. On view, Trendstop’s menswear team introduces the latest Fall Winter 2018-19 looks from London Fashion Week Men’s most inspiring collections.
Here’s an exclusive at three inspirational Fall Winter 2018-19 collections. Hybrid style and the art of reinvention are key seasonal themes. Technical, active apparel is infused with a streetwear sensibility at Every Second Counts x Kazuki Karaishi while Léon Bara integrate performance qualities into their Japanese inspired silhouettes. New material developments are an essential element of many collections with Tonsure elevating menswear basics through the use of unexpected yet luxury fabrications.
J JS Lee Menswear Debut
Every Second Counts x Kazuki Karaishi
Performance-led activewear brand Every Second Counts team up with apparel and accessories designer Kazuki Karaishi.
- Sportswear/streetwear hybrids fuse fashion with function
- A focus on construction and comfort have a pre-to-post gym sensibility
- High-tech apparel offer a fresh approach to the sportswear market
Taking inspiration from 1980s New York, Tonsure’s FW18-19 collection plays with materials and surface texture.
- Merino wool and leather put a tactile spin on the classic menswear
- Wardrobe staples are reinvented through knitted constructions
- Developmental collaborations introduce a sports-tech edge
Léon Bara’s Fall Winter collection takes inspiration from Japanese garments and the tattoo motifs of the Yakuza.
- Traditional craftsmanship blends with refined utilitarianism
- Innovative hybrid styles focus on resilience with waterproof coatings
- Contemporary menswear has a high performance, progressive aspect
All images courtesy of Trendstop.
WeConnectFashion readers can get FREE ACCESS to Trendstop’s London Trade Show Overview, an essential report on the key trends from London’s the most influential designers. Simply click here to receive your free report. Simply click here to receive your complimentary report. Simply click here, to receive your free report.
Trendstop.com, is the worlds leading trend forecasting agency for fashion forward trend information that is validated through early consumers to give you confidence in your trend decision making. Clients include H&M, Primark, Forever21, Zalando, Geox, Evisu, Hugo Boss, L’Oreal and MTV.
- Women's Reports
- Menswear Reports
- Color: Fall/Winter Color Trends
- Color: Spring/Summer Color Trends
- Runway & Tradeshow: Fall/Winter
- Runway & Tradeshow: Spring/Summer
RELATED CONTACT LISTS PRODUCTS