Key Menswear Color Trends F/W 2016-17
Courtesy of Trendstop
Just before catwalk season kicks off for Fall/Winter 2016-17 menswear, the trend experts at Trendstop reveal a sneak peek at a selection of fresh and inspiring color directions predicted to influence Men’s collections this season. A warming palette comes through for fall, rounded out with a play on edible colors and soothing, creamy skin tones. Below, WeConnectFashion readers are presented three essential color trends for Fall/Winter 2016-17.
Early Indicator Trend: 3 Essential Colors
Ideal for textured surfaces and winter outerwear, these three shades add a dimension of comfort and richness to men’s market products, from apparel to footwear and accessories.
A winter Neutral is infused with a touch of summer warmth, as classic beige is upgraded to Fashion Color status
- A shade with a subtly heated peachy cast
- Ideal for soft woolen outerwear styles
- Woven surfaces express a rustic quality
In the Neutrals & Core palettes, Chocolate Liquor adds a splash of sophistication with a dark tone that brings out the deepest depths of brown.
- Works well across luxe leather textures
- Rich glossy surfaces inform footwear and supple bags
- Casual sportswear shapes also look newly refined
Pale gold is treated with a subtle pink cast for a refined shimmer, creating one of Fall/Winter’s key Metallic tones.
- Introduces a luxe statement to evening or occasionwear
- Highlights include ornate patterning and subtler soft accessories
- Dusty grey contrasts add a distinguished touch
WCF readers can get 10% off Trendstop’s complete Fall/Winter 2016-17 Men’s Color Forecast,a must-have guide to the best-selling color trends for the upcoming season to inform your new season collections. Simply click here to receive exclusive discount.
Trendstop.com, is the world’s leading trend forecasting agency for forward fashion forward trend information that is validated through early consumers to give you confidence in your trend decision making. Clients include Forever21, PVH, Ralph Lauren, H&M, Hugo Boss and L’Oreal.